Monday, January 9, 2017

iSNAP "The Selfie Place"



Yay to my very first post! So this place is called the iSNAP The Selfie Place. It was situated somewhere around Bugis Village. It's a photoshoot studio where you can take tons of photographs with the a professional camera and props by yourself. Yup, you heard me. You don't need a professional photographer to take your photos. You can do them by yourself at a press or a button using a remote the studio provided. The props are also provided by the studio, so you don't have to go through the hassle of bringing your costumes and props. Did I tell you that you can also bring back ALL the photos you have taken here? No extra charge for that, so you can take as much photos as you want hehe. However, sadly the studio has already closed down on 2016. I hope I find another place like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment